Thursday, August 04, 2005

Thrifty Hipster: Update

You might remember that I posted something about the Thrifty Hipster last week.

Update: On what I assume are their "sponsored" bars (ones in boldface type along the sidebar), negative reviews are buried. I made a negative comment about the Nomad, and it didn't show up until I "viewed all comments."

Basically, the reviews for their sponsors are deceptive. Only the positive ones are shown at the beginning. Make sure you view all comments if you want to use this site for anything.

3 Comments:

Blogger Greta said...

Looks like someone called shit on them by giving a 5 star negative post.

Ha-ha! [/Nelson Muntz]

8:05 AM  
Blogger Rico said...

That was me.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Greta said...

I kind of figured, you shit-stirrer, you...

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home