Thursday, May 19, 2005

Tag?! Dammit!

Marlee tagged me for this, so I suppose the pressure's on...

The last CD I bought was: Rev105 Radio Archive Vol. 1 -- Looking at that "Vol. 1" on the label is kind of sad... The reminder of a job not done. This is actually the most recent one I remember buying, mostly because my first copy of this CD got left behind in Seattle, and I always had an eye open for a replacement copy. I found it at the Uptown Disc-Go-Round, and I pounced!

Song playing right now: Technically, it's "Promises, Promises" by Naked Eyes, but I usually skip through until I get something I like. My current favorite song is "Ice Cold Lemonade" by Death by Chocolate.

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
Ben Folds Five - Kate (It reminds me of college, for some reason, even though I graduated long before it came out)
R.L. Burnside - Let My Baby Ride
Soul Coughing - Down to This
Liz Phair - Never Said
G. Love & Special Sauce - Cold Beverage

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton: Crap- I don't know anybody with a blog!
Michele (I think it is) over at First Year Teacher
Paige
Rappe
Michelle the Math Teacher
and that's all I got!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home