Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Substitute Teacher's Jackpot!

So I subbed as a high school math teacher today, and I was a little concerned when I couldn't find lesson plans on the teacher's desk. This guy teaches Algebra and Pre-Calc, and I stopped at Algebra II back in high school. A short while later, the teacher and his student teacher came through the door. That's right, I got paid to sit around all day while this kid taught the classes. I felt a teeny bit guilty, but he did a good job, and he'll be a good math teacher.

From the "Be Careful What You Wish For" Department, though: Today just dragged, because I wasn't actually doing anything! If I actually had to teach the classes, the day would have flown. Or, maybe if I understood what the class was learning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home