Monday, August 30, 2004

Bush Declares Terror War Unwinnable

President Bush announced today that the United States will be in a state of war for the rest of our nation's history:
When asked "Can we win?" the war on terror, Bush said, "I don't think you can win it. But I think you can create conditions so that the - those who use terror as a tool are - less acceptable in parts of the world."
I thought the point of war was to defeat your enemy. I guess Bush learned something else while draft dodging while simultaneously being AWOL from the National Guard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Greta said...

But now he flip-flopped.

[quote]In a radio interview later with conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh, Bush blamed poor phrasing for the flap over his comments, saying: "I probably needed to be a little more articulate." [/quote]

Understatement, much?

8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home