Sunday, January 04, 2004

I worked out a couple of weeks ago, and weighed myself. Much to my surprise, I weighed 180 pounds. In the two months since getting my kidney stone, I ate like crap, but still lost 20 pounds. We thought that was quite odd.

That is, until earlier this week, when we bought a scale with a body fat monitor. I still weighed around 180, but I was pushing 20% body fat. (Six feet tall) So, since the kidney stone, I lost muscle and got a higher percentage of fat. Not cool. I mean, I had my body fat measured six years ago, and I was around 12%. At one point in college, I was 7%.

So here's the New Year's Resolution: Muscle mass up, body fat down. I'll keep an update where the Fumble Watch used to be. I'm sure everyone will be on the edge of their seats.

While you're at it, why don't you calculate your BMI: American BMI Calculator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home